• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX-T Berlina Black/Onyx 45k miles '02+ Conversion (JH4NA2168YT000256)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold, thanks.
Regrettably, after 5-6 months of ownership, it is time for me to sell my second NSX as my situation has changed (need the garage space to hopefully fit a racecar). I am the 3rd owner, and purchased this car back in April. The car is in excellent condition inside and out. It has the 2002+ conversion done on the front and rear of the car using OEM parts and *perfectly* matching paint. There are no uneven gaps between body panels, and the conversion is immaculate. There are no swirl marks in the paint and the interior of the car is flawless. I would love to sell the car to another enthusiast that will take good care of it.

Since April I have only put ~2000 miles on the car. I have detailed the car, and changed the timing belt/water pump, spark plugs, performed a valve adjustment, changed the belts, changed ALL of the fluids (engine oil/filter, transaxle oil, brake fluid, clutch fluid, coolant), new tires, new wheels, new brake rotors, new air filter. I have gone over every single nut and bolt on this car and it is 100% mechanically perfect. No cracks in any rubber component and all of the bushings are in excellent conditions. The car was never in any accidents, and there will be no surprises, stories or issues with this car. It needs nothing and is ready to go for years and years of enjoyment.

On to the template information:

YEAR & MODEL: 2000 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA2168YT000256
CURRENT MILEAGE: 45,442
COLOR: Berlina Black on Onyx
TRANSMISSION: 6-Speed Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Ventura County, CA
CONTACT VIA: email ([email protected]) PM for phone #
PRICE: $45,500

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3
CLEAN TITLE? Clean title
CLEAN CARFAX? Clean Carfax
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? Zero accidents
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) 2002+ Conversion using OEM parts.
MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes

Modifications -

Enkei PF01 17x8F, 18x10.5R
Eibach lowering springs (will include stock springs)
Blutooth phone connection
NSX-R Shift knob
Uni Air Filter

Pictures (I have lots of pictures, let me know if you would like to see them -

Picture026.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: