• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 silverstone, 5k miles, extended warranty, 6 speed

Asking price is $72,500. EXTENDED WARRANTY is better than a new NSX. Yes it only has 4900 miles on it. If you are looking for an NSX then you probably know everything there is to know about them. This one has the 3.2 l engine and comes with all the options (even though there are not many options available since it comes with everything) such as keyless entry and the CD magazine changer. This 2001 car was not placed in service until March of 2002. I bought this car used with only 2700 miles on it from an Acura dealer, so this car was a certified used car. This extended the warranty on it. This vehicle received additional warranties from the date it was placed in service as well as an extended powertrain warranty that new ones do not get. The powertrain warranty is good through March of 2009 or 100,000 miles and the non-powertrain warranty is good through March of 2007 or 62,000 miles. I had the dealer put on new Original Manufactures Tires (OEM), so the tires only have about 2000 miles on them and show very little wear. This car also gets better than normal gas mileage. It is rated to get 24 mpg highway, but I get 28 mpg when averaging about 80 mph. The later year cars (including this one) only come in the T or Targa style with the removable roof. This car can be shipped if desired and it probably can be shipped in a "closed container" - which is how I had it shipped to me. This car is located in Reno, Nevada. This car is only being sold due to a family situation that has arisen. It's a great vehicle which also escapes the lux. tax added to new ones!

Last edited:
I'm interested

I'm very interested. I'm located in Northern CA so feel free to contact me at (925)838-9971

Last edited by a moderator:
Back