• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Imola Orange/Black NSX w/ 1K miles

Wow.. that is an amazing price. I wish I could afford it!

BlueNSX,
how much did you buy your car?
Very Nice car, I like your rims
smile.gif

I CAN afford it and I'd LOVE to buy it but I have to sell one of my cars first and that'll take a little while. Otherwise I'd have already made the deal.

Timing IS everything, isn't it ? (Damn !!!)

[This message has been edited by NSX-GUY (edited 30 October 2002).]

Originally posted by NSX-GUY:
I CAN afford it and I'd LOVE to buy it but I have to sell one of my cars first and that'll take a litt while. Otherwise I'd have already made the deal.

Timing IS everything, isn't it ? (Damn !!!)

Want an '02 yellow on yellow with less than 400 miles? I'm not too far from you either.

I had a yellow '98.

Yellow on yellow *sounds* like an odd combination. I'd certainly have to see it first.

Why are you selling it so soon ?

How much are you asking ?

You ARE much closer than S.F.

Do you need the money like the 70k cause if not you could sell it to me for a dollar and i'll sell it back to you for a dollar when you want it back. Sounds like a good idea!! You could trust me i'll even garge it if you want. Won't drive it only sit in it and turn it on.

Just kidding but if you realy do well then i'm your answer. Anyway good luck on your sale. Sounds great especially for the year.

Check out the '03 NSX brochure, yellow/yellow is featured in most of the pictures.

Another good pic is here: http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/nsx/photo-lib/photo4.html

Exact same car as mine except it's left-hand drive.

Originally posted by NSX-GUY:
I had a yellow '98.

Yellow on yellow *sounds* like an odd combination. I'd certainly have to see it first.

Why are you selling it so soon ?

How much are you asking ?

You ARE much closer than S.F.

Back