• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Mercedes AMG 350hp! Trade offer

Hello,
I am in the market to sell my wife’s C32 AMG. My car is about to come off lease and she wants to trade the C32 in on an SUV.

We are willing to make a trade deal on an NSX-T for me.

The NSX must be a 97 or up and have less than 30,000 miles and have NO paint record at all. Not even the front bumper.

Here is some info about the AMG.

We paid a bit over $60,000 for the car four months ago. It is Silver with Charcoal interior. It has Dark blue inserts in the seats. It is a special order Silver. Options include GPS command system, CD Changer in the glove compartment, Rain sensor, folding rear seats and a sunroof. It has 6,000 miles on the clock and is an absolute 10! Not one blemish inside or out. It is garaged day and night.

The car has 350hp and is supercharged. The engine was hand made by the gentlemen over at AMG. Autocar tested the C32 AMG at 0-60 in 4.6 seconds and 0-100 in 10.9

It is equipped with a speedshift transmission that can change gears faster than any human being can change a manual transmission.

The current selling price for this car on the market is about $53500.

Please email me for more info and pictures.

South Florida

Back