• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002 NSX-T Blue/Blue 43k Mi JH4NA21602T000159

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):
2002 Acura NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21602T000159
CURRENT MILEAGE: 43,900
COLOR (EXT/INT): Blue (Long Beach Blue Pearl)/Blue
TRANSMISSION: 6-Speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): San Jose, CA
CONTACT VIA: email [email protected] or PM
PRICE: $63,000 obo

***PPI WAS DONE WITH JIM RUSSELL ON 8/12/13***

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)
First off, my father and I a reputable automotive repair shop and have been in business since 1992. If you would like to see the car I will put it up on my lift for any mechanic or person to perform a PPI. I bought this car in the end of August of 2012 from a customer of ours who is a car collector. This car is worth every penny considering the condition it is in. I can ensure you this car is in mint condition.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4 or 5 (I will have to check the carfax when I get back from vacation)

CLEAN TITLE? YES and Pink slip in hand

CLEAN CARFAX? YES and it is available for the buyer

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? NO

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? NO, maybe 3-4 small touch up paint from small rock chips.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
Recently did an oil change using Mobil 1 fully synthetic. I am still contemplating on doing the timing belt job and major service, but I don’t see the need for it since the car only has 43,900 miles.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
  • NO STOCK PARTS ARE INCLUDED

• TOUCH SCREEN Alpine IVA-W505 Navigation, DVD and CD PLAYER
    w/ REAR BACK UP CAMERA

• TAITEC GT LIGHTWEIGHT EXHAUST

• 19"x 9.5 VOLK GT-V RACING WHEELS Titanium Gunmetal with new Dunlop Tires (Rear Wheels)

• 18"x 7.5 VOLK GT-V RACING WHEELS Titanium Gunmetal with new Toyo tires (Front Wheels)

• FULLY ADJUSTABLE JIC COILOVERS SUSPENSION

• DOWNFORCE CARBON FIBER REAR NSX-R WING (Sticker is no longer on the spoiler)

• DOWNFORCE CARBON FIBER DF-R SIDE DUCTS

• H.I.D LIGHTS

• RAZO SHIFT KNOB

• HONDA BADGES

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR

<center>

</center>

Last edited:
Back