• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX with HRE's

Just bought my 2002 NSX again..... I missed her :)

Attachments

• dd1b_4.JPG.jpg
    dd1b_4.JPG.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 970
  • dd2c_4.JPG.jpg
    dd2c_4.JPG.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 864
  • dd27_4.JPG.jpg
    dd27_4.JPG.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 806
  • dd28_4.JPG.jpg
    dd28_4.JPG.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 496
Very nice. Understated elegance.

this is my actual old car.....it was meant to be... :)
That's kind of cool. How long was the car out of your posession and how did you come to know who was selling?

That's kind of cool. How long was the car out of your posession and how did you come to know who was selling?

The car was out of my posession for about 4 years and the old owner only put 10,000 miles on it.... and one day I was looking to buy a NSX again (prime and ebay) and holy shit it was my old! I remember it bc of the intake that I put on it. The filter is out of the engine bay, inside the side scoop. Sounds good too. Talk about destiny....

I was also looking at that car a few weeks ago when I was shopping around. Did you put in all that electronic stuff like the backup camera or did the other owner do that?

Also, I noticed that the rear valance was repainted because they left the center portion black. Also the dealership told me that one of the doors and one of the fenders was repainted. Did that all happen while you owned it?

Took much fender gap! Some lowering springs or coilovers should be next :cool:

Hey, easy there. I too am a member of the NSX 4x4 club! :biggrin: It's quite exclusive too!:biggrin: Just kidding, very nice ride. Congrats. Hopefully it was a favorable financial situation too. This time hold on to her! Jk. Enjoy.

The car was out of my posession for about 4 years and the old owner only put 10,000 miles on it.... and one day I was looking to buy a NSX again (prime and ebay) and holy shit it was my old! I remember it bc of the intake that I put on it. The filter is out of the engine bay, inside the side scoop. Sounds good too. Talk about destiny....
It was meant to be.

I was also looking at that car a few weeks ago when I was shopping around. Did you put in all that electronic stuff like the backup camera or did the other owner do that?

Also, I noticed that the rear valance was repainted because they left the center portion black. Also the dealership told me that one of the doors and one of the fenders was repainted. Did that all happen while you owned it?

Yes to everything. The only thing that I didn't have were the wheels, which I love.

Major congrats...what an awesome story! I hope you rebought it for less than you sold it though.

Mike

Thats funny i got to sit and play around in that car. Lol global motor cars of houston. The owner is my friend i took lots of pics of it on my phone when it was for sale. they were asking way to much since it had 7k$ wheels he said.

Back