• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Rear Emblem Same as 2002 Front Emblem?

Originally posted by S D NSX:
Anyone know if the front 2002 emblem is the same as the rear 2002 emblem. Cause i'a. about to order both. Thanks for any info.

I just checked mine and the LOOK identical, but wouldn't the Acura parts dept list them with the same number? Or do they list them as different numbers?

Newton

On the front one you have to cut the pins also, don't you. At what they have told me here , the front one does not align with the holes. How did you do it on yours?

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
The rear is a single part with the center taillight. Order two fronts (this is what I did) for both front and rear. On the rear one you will have to cut the two pins.

Actually you can order the rear emblem (the one without the pins) seperately from the center taillight. I ordered mine and I installed it on my 94 last night! Very classy looking. A lot better than that "ACURA" vinyl sticker it came with.

biggrin.gif

Can someone provide a pic of what the 2002 emblem looks like? I am interested but I have no idea what I'm looking for/differences.

Back