• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Comptech Supercharged NSX-T, 33K miles, jh4na21674t000064, $59,500

Pictures of the car can be seen in this link:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133695

Up for sale is a 2004 Comptech Supercharged NSX-T with a long list of modifications. The car is silverstone on black, with 33K miles. It is in perfect like-new condition with no accidents or paintwork whatsoever. The interior is a 10 out of 10 and the exterior is also a 10 out of 10. The car has never been driven in rain, and all of the maintenance has been done meticulously at Benchmark Motorsports in Columbia, MD. I bought this car about three years ago in bone stock condition with 19k miles on it. Since then, I have invested about $40k in modifications including a Comptech Supercharger and a show quality stereo system. I have also installed a Variable Ride Height kit custom built by Unbrella Auto Design. It consists of metal pistons built into the suspension, and lifts the car up by 4 inches at the push of a button. As you can see, my car is slammed down to the ground, and this kit helps the car get over high speed bumps and steep driveways. This was my fourth NSX, and I love these cars. They are light, sporty and a blast to drive, especially with the added horse power from the supercharger. This car also features the removable targa top, which stows away neatly above then engine in the rear hatch. I am very particular with my cars, and this car has been absolutely pampered and is probably one of the cleanest NSXs around.

To list a few mods:

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN
Comptech standard boost supercharger
Science of Speed Headers
ARC Cold Air Intake
Downforce cold air scoop
Bel Canto F1 Exhaust
RPS Clutch with Lightweight Flywheel

EXTERIOR
Backyard Special NSX-R hood
Stacy's Side Skirts
Carbon fiber NSX-R wing
Carbon fiber NSX-R rear valance
Carbon fiber NSX-R radiator scoop
S2000 Antenna Retrofit
Custom Front LED Strip

WHEELS/SUSPENSION/BRAKES
Tein Coilovers
Advan RS-D 18/19 wheels
Rotora front Big Brake Kit
Umbrella Auto Design Variable Ride Height Kit with air pressurizer in trunk (lifts the front up 4 inches with push of a button)

INTERIOR
Kenwood Navigation/CD/DVD/IPOD head unit
Focal Speakers, tweeters and 8" subwoofer in passenger side foot well
Precision Power Amp custom fit in trunk
Sparco Steering wheel with NRG quick release
Zoom Engineering rear view mirror
Custom body color painted interior trim
NSX-R Shift Boot
NSX-R Shift knob
Autovation pedals

Please feel free to call me at (202) 320 6065 if you have any questions or email me at [email protected]

Back