• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 honda ap2 s2000 - sold

2004 HONDA AP2 S2000

Name: Dan
Year & Model: 2004 AP2 S2000 (jhmap21424s000829)
Means of Contact: PM, Email, Text
Description: Silverstone, clean title, no accidents, adult owned, garaged, all records incl original window sticker
Mileage: 101,1XX
Price:
$17,900 (but if it comes down to it... I will take off certain mods and adjust the price accordingly (I have all OEM parts still)

It's time for me to move on to something else. The S2000 has been fun but somewhere out there a new project awaits. When I bought this car, I looked at no less than 9 S2000s before I found one that wasn't a complete piece of crap. You wouldn't believe how hard that is. I wasted a lot of gas money driving around the east coast. The most frequent problems were crappy interior conditions, curbed wheels, and 5,6,7 + owners. I finally found one locally that was engineer-owned, low owner with a much better interior condition. Contact me with any questions via PM or email (dmargrave@ GEE MAIL DOT COM) or text me at 404-SEVENNINEZERO-3650.

Pros:
Adult owned, non-smoker, no pets, no fat chicks, etc...
I'm the 3rd owner (the first was an engineer, the 2nd owner only owned the car for 5,000 miles)
ALWAYS garaged, Georgia car it's entire life
All documentation including gas receipts, maintenance receipts, mod receipts, original window sticker, etc...
3 keys: 1 Honda S2000 key w/ remote, 1 spare Honda key, 1 valet key
Very well taken care of interior for the age (I looked at 9 S2000s in person and this one had the best condition interior BY FAR)
Motor only gets Mobil 1 Extended Life and Honda oil filters and fresh oil drain plug washers
No leaks of any kind
No mechanical issues, everything works, AC cold, clutch doesn't slip, no transmission issues, blah blah blah
Top in great condition and no leaks
Never been in an accident
Practically new tires (they have about 1,000 miles on them)
You get all OEM parts with the purchase (AP2V1 wheels/tires, full stock exhaust, stock air box, stock radio, stock shift boot, stock suspension, stock lug nuts)

Cons:
Front bumper and lip have typical high mileage road wear (chips,nicks,bug spots). Looks fine from 10ft but I would recommend getting them repainted fresh.
Rear bumper has a spot from the previous owner that was touched up. Can't even tell until you are close up, but please note.
Fenders have been rolled and all of them have cracked paint along the very edge (despite proper heating and slow rolling). Can't tell when looking at them from the outside but when you get down and look up you can see.
Driver's fender has a slight dent from rolling the fender
Other minor wear normal for the mileage

Extras:
OEM front chin spoiler
Enkei NT03-M 18x9.5 +40 (only 1,000 miles, Silver, perfect condition, currently plasti-dipped but I will remove for the new owner if desired)
Continental ExtremeContact DW 245/35/18 tires (only 1,000 miles)
Megan Street Series Coilovers (only 1,000 miles, handles well)
K&N FIPK Intake
Berk HPC Coated Header
Invidia 70mm Test Pipe (stock cat included)
GReddy Ti-C Single 70mm catback exhaust (no longer made)
Radio door and center console "aluminum" wrapped with 3M dinoc (can remove for new owner if desired, but looks a lot better)
New Redline Goods italian leather perforated shift boot (matches armrest)
JVC bluetooth media headunit with microphone and Modifry harness
3-4 extra sealed Honda OEM oil filters and new crush washers

List Date: 6/2/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2004 HONDA AP2 S2000
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Back