• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Mazda6 V6 - 60k

2004 Mazda6 V6 - 60k

I am selling my wife's 60,200 mile Mazda6. It has the sport package and 3.0 liter -- 225hp V6. Zoom Zoom when you want it and 27 -- 28 mpg off of regular gas on the highway when you want to just cruise. My wife takes the train to Boston each day so it does not get many miles at all. We are the 2nd owners and was told that it was a leased car previously, fully serviced through the dealer under the lease program (which is nice). We purchased it in February 2008 with 38,500 miles. So we have put 21,700 in 6 years of ownership = 3,616 avg miles per year. I just did 2 new tires - under 1,000 miles in front. The rears have 50 -- 60% tread left. Oil changed every 6 months, to keep it fresh, through Jiffy Lube. All other fluids in good condition. Cabin & Air filter are in good condition.

Very simple, you should be able to buy this car out right and (if you treat it well) not have any issues for a long time.

No accidents, nor body work done. When we purchased the dealer showed us the clean car fax. I do not have an up to date one so you would have to run it at your own expense.

Cash or certified bank check only.

Title in hand. I have bought and sold quite a few cars privately, so if this is your first time I can help with the process. Helps avoid headaches at the RMV.

Jay B-

Main Options-

3.0L V6 (225hp)
Moonroof
Leather - Heated seats (on high, you could fry an egg)
Driver Power Seat.
Cruise Control
Bose sound system -- in dash 6 disc changer
Steering Wheel controls (Audio & Cruise)
Sport +/- mode on transmission (we never used it)
17 inch -- 5 Spoke rims
Spoiler with integrated Brake light

Known Minor Imperfections-
1 golf ball sized dent under spoiler. Was there when we bought the car.

1 coaster sized rust spot at the top of Passenger rear fender. This could be handled by a Do It yourselfer for under $100. And look perfect.

1 nickel sized early rust spot on the front of the hood. Caused by rock chip

Headliner in the back seat is sagging a bit. I might address this with some spray adhesive, but want to be in full disclosure.

Minor LED imperfections on the Audio display. Does not impact functionality.

List Date: 4/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2004 Mazda6 V6 - 60k
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $8,000.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back