• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Noble M12 GTO 3R (California Legal)

Hi all,

An unexpected financial situation has come up & I am forced to sell my recently purchased/registered Noble.

This is the only street-legal / California smog exempt Noble in the world. As a CA-exempt car, the car never has to be smogged again, and just about anything can be done to it legally (ie, removing the cat converters is legal on this car).

Here's a link to a site that lists all the details on the car, including pictures.

http://home.earthlink.net/~noblegto/index.html

The basics --

2004 Titanium Silver Noble M12 GTO 3R
- 6 speed
- Quaife LSD
- 400hp twin-turbo V6 with upgraded ball-bearing turbos, fuel system and ECU map.
- Weighs under 2400 lbs
- 0-60 in 3.5 seconds
- 1/4 mile in 11.8
- 1.15 G's of roadholding on stock street tires
- 13" 4 piston aluminum AP Racing brake setup, front & rear
- Will outlap a Porsche GT3 & Ferrari 360 Stradale by 2+ seconds (depending on track)
- The only exotic that fits tall drivers (a lot more head & legroom than my NSX had).
- Fully loaded including A/C, leather, high-end stereo, track oil sump, etc etc.

Asking price is $94.5k (be sure to see complete option/upgrade list on website -- it bears out) but I'm open to reasonable offers...

[email protected]

I saw this car in the UK in April.. It is amazing!

What kind of engine does this have? I knew that they were importing the body alone and then you could drop a Ford engine in it..

Thanks Spyderman! The engine is based on the all-aluminum 3.0 liter Jaguar V6, but is a "built" version of that engine (forged internals, special cams, etc). The US Noble engines are actually built to a stronger spec than the Noble engines in the UK.

>what does the interior look like?

There are several pictures on the site if you use the link in the post, or you could go directly to the pictures (only) by following this link here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~noblegto/pictures.html

It may take a little while to load as there are 16 pictures (plus 4 smaller thumbnails at the bottom).

By the way, if anyone has any suggestions for good places on the net for me to post about this car & find potential buyers that can afford it, please let me know (PM is fine). Thanks!

SpeedDemon said:
By the way, if anyone has any suggestions for good places on the net for me to post about this car & find potential buyers that can afford it, please let me know (PM is fine). Thanks!

Hey SpeedDemon have you tried listing the car on AutoWeek or AutoWeek.com. This magazine/site has many other highend cars listed aswell.

I second that. Dupont Registry would be perfect for a car like this.

Back