• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

R34 GT-R For Sale Socal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling a R34 Skyline GT-R. I put the car together, (along with 3 other cars) to be used for the new Fast & Furious 4 movie and the car is done filming now, so it's time to sell. The car was assembled as a kit with the body being purchased from Kaizo Industries, and then the motor and Trans purchased and installed here in Southern California at a shop in Anaheim. The car has a legitimate Florida title and Registration and comes with all applicable documentation including receipts for the drivetrain and install. This car is also eligible for one of the California state issued Kit Car exemptions, so it can be registered here in California legally (the same process a Noble uses).

The car has a Nissan RB26DETT motor and 6-speed Manual Trans installed with approximately 20K miles on them. The car is basically stock with the Nismo Body Kit (Front bumper, side skirts, and rear spats), Nismo Coilovers and 18 inch LM GT4's as the only real modifications. It is extremely clean and really fun to drive.

The asking price is $81,500

This is for a street legal GT-R. I'm happy to answer any questions about it's legitimacy but just try to keep them constructive. All too many people get negative and closed-minded when it comes to this.

I am located in Orange County California and you can contact me at

Thanks,
Casey

DSC07920.jpg

DSC07921.jpg

DSC07923.jpg

DSC07924.jpg

DSC07928.jpg

DSC07932.jpg

DSC07937.jpg

DSC07941.jpg

DSC07942.jpg