• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2004 NSX 3.2 Engine with 9.6K miles - Comptech Freshened 3.0 Cylinder heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
As title states I have a 2004 3.2 engine for sale with only 9600 miles on it. I am the original owner and the oil was changed twice a year since new with OEM filters and synthetic oil. The engine DOES NOT BURN ANY OIL and runs flawlessly. I removed the original heads for my 3.5 stroker engine but I will include Comptech refreshed 3.0 heads which will allow this setup to work on any 91-98 car (it will work 99-2005 cars with a stand alone engine management). The original timing belt, oil pan and water pump are included too.

The cylinder heads are 3.0 and I just had them freshened with, 3.2 spec valves (Inconel exhaust and stainless intake valves), heavy duty valve springs, lightweight steel retainers and the bowl areas have been "cleaned up". Heads are complete with caps (they bolt in to secure camshafts), OEM 5 speed camshafts, and OE cam gears. I have not installed these so they are AS NEW. I am asking $9,900.00 or best offer for the complete package (heads and short block). This is a GREAT DEAL so please do not low ball me. The engine can be picked up locally from Shad in Gold River , CA. @ Driving Ambition. Will sell heads or short block seperately. Send a PM or email to: [email protected]

Up for sale is a set of Comptech 3.0 Cylinder heads. I just had them freshened with, 3.2 spec valves (Inconel exhaust and stainless intake valves), heavy duty valve springs, lightweight steel retainers and the bowl areas have been "cleaned up". Heads are complete with caps (they bolt in to secure camshafts), OEM 5 speed camshafts, and OE cam gears. I have not installed these so they are AS NEW. I have to sell them because they will not work on 99-2005 cars unless you are using a EMS. I am asking $3700.00 shipped. They are available for less if you pick them up locally from Shad in Gold River , CA. @ Driving Ambition. Send a PM or email to: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Comptech Freshened 3.0 Cylinder heads

bump please, 3500.00 shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back