• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2004 NSX Wheels / tires (only 1200 miles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wheels from my 2004 NSX. I took delivery of the car 4 weeks ago (car is brand new leftover) and I only put 1200 highway miles on the wheels (drove it from Fla - MD.). I am asking 2200.00 shipped w/ tires. One wheel is missing a valve cap and another wheel has one minor chip (in paint, not in wheel) The chip is on the edge and you cannot see it unless you are kneeling and right on top of it. Tread depth is 8/32 on inner / outer edges and center tread depth is 9/32. I can send high res pics if you are interseted. Just PM me with an email address or you can send me an email to the address below.

Brandon
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back