• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Black in OREM UTAH!!!!!

Hey,

Ran into a gentleman with a 2005 in Orem and mentioned this site to him. Hope he comes to pay a visit. If you do PM me or shoot me a email. I would love to have you get together with us sometime on a group drive.

[email protected]

J. R.

Last edited:
I am the owner of the referenced 05 Black on Black in Orem Utah. I am quite interested in learning more about this site.

Best wishes,
BJay

Welcome BJ, we are trying to get more organized and hopefully have several great drives this year. This site is a great resource for any questions and information you might need. Hope to see you around.

Thank you for your kind welcome.

Welcome!!! I'm in the planning stages of a NSX / S2000 group drive and looking forward to meeting you. The Utah NSX owners are becoming a tight knit group. I just sent the following email / PM to all NSX owners I know:

Fellow NSX owners:
I have created a thread on NSXprime.com to centralize all Utah NSX activity. Please subscribe to the thread and I hope to see all of you soon.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86269

Last edited:
Back