• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Red/Black Honda S2000 - Prestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR/MAKE/MODEL: 2005 Honda S2000
CURRENT MILEAGE: 60,600
COLOR (EXT/INT): New Formula Red / Black
TRANSMISSION: 6-speed Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Atlanta, GA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM or [email protected]
PRICE: $16,500 obo
VIN: JHMAP21415S005733

Additional Information

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS?: None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK?: Rear bumper re-sprayed when a car scraped it in the parking lot. Have full documentation and no expense was spared in repainting.

- Stock - Only mod is K&N intake. I have OEM intake as well

- Engine oil and filter changed every 3000-3250 miles. Honda OEM filter used
- Transmission and Differential fluid changed every 15000 miles. Most recent fluid service done Aug 2010 at 51,700 miles. Honda Manual Transmission Fluid and Mobil 1 used for Differential
- Tires with more than 70% tread remaining
- Brake pads and fluid changed at 36,000 mile service interval
- All owner’s manuals and keys included
- Exterior in excellent condition, like-new convertible top, paint is clayed and fully detailed 3 times each year. Front bumper has minor rock chips
- Interior is in excellent condition, carpet and leather are cleaned twice a year.

I’ve owned the car since Nov. 2007 after searching for over 6 months. I’m extremely meticulous about maintenance and the car in general so I have performed all maintenance and services. I follow the service manual torque specs to a tee and use all OEM parts. I planned on keeping the car forever so no expense was spared in maintenance of the car. However, I’ve recently come across an excellent opportunity to purchase an NSX that I’ve always wanted since I was 18. I’m regrettably putting this excellent car up for sale after 4 years of ownership.

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

Top is in perfect condition, unlike 90% of s2k's this age
IMG_1141.jpg

Seats are mint
IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

More photos: