• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 US-Spec NSX Production Numbers

I came across this very old thread.
I recently purchased one of the last NA2 NSXs ever built, VIN 233.
I'd like more info about 2005 production.

Is anyone still following this topic?

I came across this very old thread.
I recently purchased one of the last NA2 NSXs ever built, VIN 233.
I'd like more info about 2005 production.

Is anyone still following this topic?

There are a couple of us that follow the 2002-2005 NSXs. I certainly do.
We own #'s 2 and 96 (2005's).
A ton of info in the preceding four pages, and in the wiki.

Yours now, # 5S000233, NFR/Onyx, was first delivered into PA, then moved to NJ w/a second owner at approx. 15,900 miles. In April of 2013 it was offered for sale by Marshall Goldman for $79,900. It was re-listed on flea-Bay on May 12, 2013 at the same price by M Goldman. It was again offered F S on flea-Bay December of 2022, mileage 25,600, for $160K w/a turbo on it by seller mysticx3illusions, Las Vegas, NV.

If this is your "introductory message" well........

Welcome aboard! and
Pictures or it didn't happen!
;)

alum04org, thank you. Great info.

Interesting info about the eBay listing in 12/2022.
I bought the car from the Vegas collector that listed it on eBay. He only bought the car on BAT mid 2022 and it did not have a turbo on it previously. The Vegas owner put less than 50 miles on it during his ownership. From what I know about him and his collection, the turbo claim was likely an oversight. I'm sure there was never a turbo on the car. I'd be interested to see any confirmation that it once had a turbo.

In any case, the car is now in unmodified, concourse condition. I had it paint corrected, full XPel PPF, and dry ice blasted engine/frunk/undercarriage. It's about as close to showroom condition as a 2005 car can get!

See proof of purchase picture (2005 NSX-T at Red Rock Canyon outside of Vegas, right after the purchase). :)

Attachments

• NSX at Red Rock Canyon.jpg
    NSX at Red Rock Canyon.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 19
  • NSX at XPel.jpg
    NSX at XPel.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_E2622.JPG
    IMG_E2622.JPG
    428.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_E2634.JPG
    IMG_E2634.JPG
    360.1 KB · Views: 19
I saw you in concert in NY about 35 years ago...o_O

Kenny G stated:
"In any case, the car is now in unmodified, concourse condition. I had it paint corrected, full XPel PPF, and dry ice blasted engine/frunk/undercarriage. It's about as close to showroom condition as a 2005 car can get!"

WOW, that's a intro everyone enjoys! Way to go, Kenny G. That's bitchen clean there.... love it and want to do the dry ice thing to our undercarriage/chassis.

I recall when Las Vegas seller mystic illusions was auctioning this red/onyx he was also auctioning another decent NSX. His for- sale listings left me wondering if he indeed knew much about what he had. I also wondered about the "turbo" blurb.. ... He was asking a boatload of money for each of them, so here's hoping you worked him firmly and got a square deal.

Fine looking NFR - many happy miles and smiles.

Back