• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2008 Daytona Rolex 24 hours

A couple of us Northeasterners will be coming down in a couple of weeks to catch the Rolex 24 as well as the Koni Challenge the day before. Anyone else going to be there?

I'll be there - but I'll be flagging all but 8hrs of it at the corners. Maybe see you in the pits. :smile:

Bob - I may be there. After all I am spending the winter in Tampa Bay so i'm not that far away. who else is coming down? Does Acura have anything set up for us NSX people? are you guys driving down or flying? I'll keep an eye here for updates. See you guys soon.

Frank

Hi Bob;

See ya in DB leaving early Tues AM Clem & Ole Al & Snowflake the
89 Accord, will be at David's Thurs eve. We will be dropping off Porche parts in NC. Tues P
PM. & continue on down Wed AM.

Bob NICE WHEELS I'll come park next your car in Snowflake - then your car
will look new!! Regards Clem:biggrin:

Bob, the Don and his lady, Clem and Al are staying with Susan and me in Ormond Beach. We will all be roaming around the track Friday thru Sunday.
If anyone wants to catch up with us PM me and I'll give you my contact numbers.

Michael, cool to see you're on flag duty; do you know where you will be staioned yet?

David

Michael, cool to see you're on flag duty; do you know where you will be staioned yet?

David

Hey David,
Unfortunately we don't get our assignments until Friday or possibly even Saturday. I'll post here when we find out. As long as we're not on the island or the outside wall at the bus stop, we'll be able to leave our post and meet up sometime. Looking forward to it.

Billy Johnson, Prime member, will be racing this weekend in the Rolex 24. He will be with co-driver Law in the Marcus Motorsports #19. If you go to the pit, let him know NSX owners are supporting him.

Billy has given freely of his time to help the track rats in the southwest become better drivers. He has been the driver and part of the team that is developing the Factor-X, NSX with 600 hp ++, race car. He knows and loves the NSX.

Transplant from St. Pete,
Lance

Billy Johnson, Prime member, will be racing this weekend in the Rolex 24. He will be with co-driver Law in the Marcus Motorsports #19. If you go to the pit, let him know NSX owners are supporting him.

Billy has given freely of his time to help the track rats in the southwest become better drivers. He has been the driver and part of the team that is developing the Factor-X, NSX with 600 hp ++, race car. He knows and loves the NSX.

Lance

Great minds think alike. :wink: I was in touch with Billy a couple of weeks ago to tell him we were flying in Friday morning and we intended to head over to the track to show our support. I may be on crutches from my karting incident last weekend but I am determined to support one of our own.

Lance

Got a link?
Went to a Marcus Motorsports site but Billy wasn't listed as a driver. Couldn't find any pictures of the car or much other than some Cobra info. It'd be nice to see a pic b/c I know I'll forget his number by the time I'm out there.

we're at turn 7 (bus stop). inside from 9pm-1am, outside wall from 9am-race end. should be entertaining. there's been lots of carnage out there already this week.

Back