• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2008 Honda S2000 Club Racer (GPW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year & Model: 2008 S2000 CR #416 (A/C & Audio)
Means of Contact: [email protected]
Mileage: ~45,700
Price: $45,000 OBO

Description:

I have for sale a 2008 Honda S2000 CR (with A/C and Audio) in Grand Prix White with Black/Yellow interior. I purchased this car a few months ago from the 2nd owner out of Virginia and I’m selling due to other financial obligations. If you don’t already know, the CR is the lightest and fastest S2000 available in North America. This trim was only produced in 2008-2009 and only 699 copies were made. Of these, only 90 are made in this color and these don't come up for sale very often (almost as elusive as the GPW NSX).

The car is mechanically sound and to my knowledge it has original body panels and paint (all VIN tags are intact and panels tested using a paint meter). The only thing on the car that is not original are the tires. They are Falken Ziex tires with a lot of meat left (tires are stamped with a 2014 production date). Although I do not have any service records for the vehicle, I do have a clean PPI that was recently performed at a Virginia-based Honda dealership as well as a clean AutoCheck report and I have the (Californian) title on hand.

Under my ownership the vehicle has received an oil change, a stage 1 paint correction to remove swirls, new OEM brake pads, and paintless dent removal on both doors and quarter panels. Wheels are in near-perfect condition. Although the paint is in great shape, there are some light blemishes on the front bumper (rock chips), a scuff on the lip (passenger side), and paint scuffs on the driver’s rear bumper and very minor paint blemishes throughout the body. They are very minor and difficult to see, but please look over the high resolution photos carefully.

The interior is in excellent shape and everything functions as it should. The passenger seat bolsters look almost new and the driver’s side is in good condition with no tears. It looks worse than it is as there’s a lot of grime on the seat. I was going to purchase a new bolster cover for the driver’s side as I am very anal but decided not to because of the sale. If you have owned a car with Alcantara seats before then you know they can be cleaned relatively easy. The steering wheel has scratches on the leather near the top. It looks as if a previous owner drove the car while wearing a wedding ring.

The car comes with 3 keys (one of which is the valet key), 2 key fobs, 2 body-colored “caps” that cover up the holes when the hard top is removed, and the original owner’s manual and warranty booklets. Please feel free to message me if you have any more questions.

Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kissavie/sets/72157682531351502/

35473609161_c9e8b84b2d_b.jpg

35473606291_c4ea3642dc_b.jpg

35564953466_29cd6b3f08_b.jpg

35564965016_ea4375f3a4_b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back