• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2011 NSXCA Holiday Dinner

Hi Folks,

SEE END OF THREAD FOR DATE CHANGE INFO

Please come and join us at the NSXCA NE Region Holiday Dinner!!

Date: 2/5/2011, Saturday
Time: Cocktails 6:30pm
Dinner 7:30pm

Place: Dinallo’s Italian Restaurant
259 Johnson Avenue
River Edge, New Jersey 07661
201-342-1233

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: $60/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar

Open to NSXCA Members and their guests

Directions:

From Route 4 East:
Exit River Edge local traffic @ Ethan Allen and follow the U-turn arrow. Follow U-turn sign merging right and this will take you into Dinallo’s parking lot. Please enter the rear entrance of the building. Go left up the stairway to the second floor.

From Route 4 West:
Exit at Kinderkamack Rd. and proceed to stop sign and make a right. Go to the light and take right onto Kinderkamack.Go under overpass and take first right onto Madison. Go to end and take a right and then a quick left into Dinallo's parking lot. Please enter the rear entrance of the building. Go left up the stairway to the second floor.

From Route 80:
Exit at Route 17 North and proceed to Route 4. Follow directions for Route 4 East. Please enter the rear entrance of the building. Go left up the stairway to the second floor.

From Garden State Parkway:
Exit at 161 Route 4 East and follow the directions for Route 4 East. Please enter the rear entrance of the building. Go left up the stairway to the second floor.

To ALL: Please send a check to me, made out to "NSXCA" for $60/per person BEFORE 2/2/2011. I would prefer not to collect money that evening. Thanks for your consideration.

And a special Thank You to Rich Bonhomme for arranging this:)

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990
845-544-2108 or PM me here or [email protected]

Last edited:
Just checked the calendar, I'll get a check out for 2 people over the weekend!!
PS, better have some "Roger friendly food"!!!

a/o 1/9/11, check is in the mail!!!

Last edited:
Don and I will be there (though I haven't asked him I'm assuming it will be so). He'll be sending a check to you soon. :tongue:

Wow, a holiday dinner in February. Instead of celebrating Easter we can celebrate Valentine's Day. We're getting closer.

I know, I know, someone had to be the smart alec.

working on it.:smile:

Don and I will be there (though I haven't asked him I'm assuming it will be so). He'll be sending a check to you soon. :tongue:

Wow, a holiday dinner in February. Instead of celebrating Easter we can celebrate Valentine's Day. We're getting closer.

I know, I know, someone had to be the smart alec.

In the business you're in, I expected you would think it was a Ground Hogs Day celebration!:smile:

Check for 2 will be arriving shortly looking forward to seeing everyone!:cool:

Rich does this place have a cigar bar?

Larry,

Brenda and I will be there. The check is in the mail, but I think the mailman is stuck in the snow. :eek:
Hey maybe I'll put chains on and use the NSX. :biggrin:

Dave.

Check for 2 will be arriving shortly looking forward to seeing everyone!:cool:

Rich does this place have a cigar bar?

Bring a couple along ................. they have an outdoor tent in the back parking area where the stogies are enjoyed. Dress warm!!! :biggrin:

I'll be there but my better half is in a play that night so she won't be able to make it, I thought it was another night, I was wrong so a check for 1 is ITM.

See y'all there, but do we have a Blizzard alt date?

Tytus

I'll be there but my better half is in a play that night so she won't be able to make it, I thought it was another night, I was wrong so a check for 1 is ITM.

See y'all there, but do we have a Blizzard alt date?

Tytus

What are you worried about, your DD has AWD, you should be able to go anywhere!!!!

If you dont mind I will bring cash the day of the dinner

Bailey
no problem I will take hundreds and fifties. I'm sure Roger Bob and Don will take the same. Anyone else have special requests?
Thanks for your generosity. Can't wait to see YOU :)

Bailey
no problem I will take hundreds and fifties. I'm sure Roger Bob and Don will take the same. Anyone else have special requests?
Thanks for your generosity. Can't wait to see YOU :)

You might have to take up a collection for me since I got laid off today from work :frown: .... but still looking foward to seeing the gang again :biggrin:

Back