• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2011 nsxpo

are we ever going to get it in the SE??????????????
2010 in LV, are you kidding me? i'd rather be shot!!!!!!

The Southeast hosted it in 2006 and Shigeru Uehara attended:

102690423_NPZGw-XL.jpg

102310649_Z8DAS-XL.jpg

102310640_mCSr6-XL.jpg

ok, but when again? where is 2011?

2011 has not yet been decided, AFAIK. Each year, the Board of Directors of the NSX Club of America solicits proposals on where to hold it the following year. (For example, you can see the solicitation for NSXPO 2010 by clicking here; no such solicitation for NSXPO 2011 has yet taken place.) Each proposal is prepared by a group of people who are offering the commitment to be the planning committee that actually does all the planning and runs the event, if the proposal is accepted.

Saying that you want the event to take place in your area doesn't make it any more likely to be there. However, you CAN help the chances of it taking place in your area. How? Two ways. First, by holding a local/regional (i.e. non-NSXPO) NSX Club of America event in your area. This might be as simple as a dinner, or as complex as a multi-day event including meals, a group drive, and other activities (museums, go karting, etc). The purpose of doing so is to have fun, but also to enable you to work with others in your area in planning and to build up some experience in event planning/management, which will help your qualifications when a proposal for NSXPO is considered. You can contact the representative for your region on the club's board to assist and coordinate in such an event. The second way, as you've probably guessed, is to prepare a proposal to hold NSXPO in your area and submit it, when the solicitation for such proposals is announced.

P.S. It sounds like you've never been to Las Vegas... :wink:

Last edited:
LV is just a little over the top for me and my family

why on earth would you consider LV as an unfamily destination is beyond me:confused: I had my 5 and 2 yo and thier grandparents at the palazo for a week in December and we had a great time:cool:

why on earth would you consider LV as an unfamily destination is beyond me:confused: I had my 5 and 2 yo and thier grandparents at the palazo for a week in December and we had a great time:cool:

just my opinion. dont go for the gambling, hookers and bright lights.:biggrin:

just my opinion. dont go for the gambling, hookers and bright lights.:biggrin:

Hey man I live here in Vegas and I dont go for gambling, hookers and bright lights...It's still a great town, there is still so much to do in this town other than the strip...people just judge. I dont like that.
I have lived here for almost 6 years now, and I think the only times I have ever gone to the strip has been for friends or family that are in town...

Dont judge a book by its cover man. LV NSXPO 2010 is gonna be great.:cool:

I don't go for gambling, hookers and bright lights either. Heck, I rarely even drink. But I love going to Vegas! Why? The great restaurants, including some of the country's best chefs. The entertainment, too; where else can you walk off the plane without any tickets in advance, and still get tickets to go see anything you want - Cirque du Soleil, top musicians, comedians, you name it! Gotta love the Vegas!

Hey man I live here in Vegas and I dont go for gambling, hookers and bright lights...It's still a great town, there is still so much to do in this town other than the strip...people just judge. I dont like that.
I have lived here for almost 6 years now, and I think the only times I have ever gone to the strip has been for friends or family that are in town...

Dont judge a book by its cover man. LV NSXPO 2010 is gonna be great.:cool:

RELAX: i said it jokingly, hence the smiley at the end.

I love LV! Unfortunately last year we sort of blew the travel budget for the next couple years so a 5000 mile road trip isn't in the cards for me.

It wouldn't be the same to go without my car.
I've been to some NSXPOs with my car, and others without it. The only activity where you really need your car is if you want to drive in the track event. Otherwise, even without your car, you still get to hang around with all the owners, you still get to participate in the karting or other activities, you still get to eat the meals, and there are always plenty of available passenger seats with friendly owners whose company you can enjoy on the group drives. And it sure beats staying home!

Back