• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2018 River Run

2018 River Run Saturday June 23, Rain Or Shine. Registration Is Now Open, Instructions Below. Deadline To Enter Is Sat June 16. The Start, 9:00 am meet up for coffee at Panera Bread, located at the International Trade Zone Shopping Center Itc Crossing South 30 International Dr S, Budd Lake, NJ 07828. Plenty of room for parking, remember to fill up with gas prior to the run. Do not be late! You will receive route instructions when you arrive. Everyone must be in their cars and ready to go at 9:50. First group leaves at 10:00 sharp! The Drive, thru the Delaware River valley and the hills and dales of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Finish at the Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort, Shawnee on the Delaware, Pa 18356. Organized parking for a photo op. Lunch at 1:30 pm. Cost is $35 per person, NSXCA member or guest. Must register for lunch. To Register: 1. Log in to NSXCA web site https://nsxca.org/my-account/ 2. Click on EVENTS tab, then click on EVENT REGISTRATION3. Scroll down and click on 2018 River Run 4. Choose main course for member and for guest (if no guest, leave blank) (any dietary restrictions such as vegan or gluten, please contact Mark Scott) 5. Add to cart and check out (verify quantity before proceeding to pay) Deadline to register: Sat June 16 Please contact me with any questions. See you there!!

I just renewed membership so I will let that soak in on the site and register tomorrow...

This year's route is slightly changed from last year's but I think it is better and it is always nice to change the experience a little to add some spice!

Last edited:
I will be on goldRush Rally the 23rd. I hope everyone has a great time

Sorry, new clutch not ready. Hopefully it’ll be ready for Kids’ Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whew, just registered. See you guys there!

Northeast members, unfortunately a work commitment has me now unable to attend. Any NSXCA member who was on the fence about bringing a guest is more than welcome to enjoy my entree. Or, my donation can be placed into the NSXCA.org coffers. Safe driving everyone!!

Well, that sucks!
Sorry to hear you can't make it.

Northeast members, unfortunately a work commitment has me now unable to attend. Any NSXCA member who was on the fence about bringing a guest is more than welcome to enjoy my entree. Or, my donation can be placed into the NSXCA.org coffers. Safe driving everyone!!

I would love to enjoy your delicious meal! :tongue: I just saw this and will be crashing in the AM. I told a friend with an 02 about it as well and he is in. See everyone tomorrow.

Registration required for meals, see top post. I will see what can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark,
Completely understand, if there are no spots left that is just fine. I can enjoy the company and drive and bow out when the everyone gets their grub on.

Last edited:
Looking forward to pictures and video, so we can see what we missed this year.

.a good time......:biggrin:

Fun seeing everyone today, we got a few sprinkles but overall the drive was great. Thanks to Mark for putting this together and letting me enjoy the food with the group.

Spa2KGT - I owe you $35 as I ate your meal and it was delicious! Remind me when you see me. :eagerness:

Thanks to all for coming out and making the effort to get up early on a gray day and enjoying the ride!
I'm still looking to hear some feedback on the driving part-
- was it too long or too short?
- did you find any mistakes on the route sheet?
- what did you not like and/or would have made it better?

Last edited:
nice pics, surprised of the low turnout from years prior. I think this page doesn't get much traffic compared to the prime fb page is the reason.

Tony,
Thanks for the great pictures! They really show off the scenery.
SpeedJunkie

Back