• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2020 Thermal Orange Pearl

I can tell you there were three in 2019, per the numbers they gave me when I did the NSX Insider Experience.

Beyond way off, unofficial data shows roughly 100 made from 2019-2021. 2019 being the highest production at 77, 13 in 2020 and 11 in 2021. I've noticed some inconsistencies and have been trying to run vin status inquires on many of the cars, takes a ton of time but I'm working on it.

FYI, your Nord Grey is the rarest of rare with only 2 being made. They essentially used leftover paint on those cars. The color was supposed to killed in 19 with intro of yellow, orange and the upcoming blue. I was offered the chance to have the only Nord 21 built but heard unofficial rumblings of the "special variant" so I held off. I do really like the color, yours must be insane with Indigo and definitely a 1/1.

Thanks for the compliments, @The Kid ! But check your facts. ;) There were actually 78 thermal orange cars produced in the 2019MY, three of which had the orchid interior (which is what @Robertpcufl asked about). The data sheet they handed me is dated 10/1/19, so I don't have access to all the MY2020+ data.

As for nord grey, there were actually 32 made in that color. Two people special ordered it in MY2019, and mine was the only one made in MY2020. It's also the only nord grey with an indigo interior. Per an email I got from someone at Acura who would know these things, the only other 1 of 1 car was a 2020 Indy yellow with an indigo interior.

Thanks for the compliments, @The Kid ! But check your facts. ;) There were actually 78 thermal orange cars produced in the 2019MY, three of which had the orchid interior (which is what @Robertpcufl asked about). The data sheet they handed me is dated 10/1/19, so I don't have access to all the MY2020+ data.

As for nord grey, there were actually 32 made in that color. Two people special ordered it in MY2019, and mine was the only one made in MY2020. It's also the only nord grey with an indigo interior. Per an email I got from someone at Acura who would know these things, the only other 1 of 1 car was a 2020 Indy yellow with an indigo interior.

First and foremost, my apologies. I missed the orchid interior part of the question. That being said, I have 34 records of Nord cars. As I was saying, I've uncovered plenty of inconsistencies. Not with Acura stating 1 of 1 but in regards to total production numbers. No doubt I'm sure you have the only Nord/Indigo. I think the 21 Curva/Red is also a 1/1. Obviously once you factor in options and configurations, there are many more 1/1 cars but I find the color to be most important.

I agree, 1/1 should be defined by color. Per my Acura contact (and note that my number earlier was incorrect!), "33 Nord Gray units were built and only one had the indigo interior. So your car and a Indy Yellow with Indigo are the only two unique color combo units in the US." There were many curva red with red interiors, so even if there was only one in MY21, that doesn't qualify as 1/1 (I don't think).

Back