• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

29th annual Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours d’Elegance

As it turns out, they did change the layout. It seems we've got too many cars to fit in the spot where we were last year :)

This year, we're right next to the concrete where we enter the grounds. We're just behind the vendor tents you'll pass on your right on the way in. I've staked spots for 16 of us.

See you tomorrow,

Steve

I had a trip cancel this weekend so I waxed the NSX and plan on going tomorrow. There usually is a handful of folks that don't register early, and may not check prime, so we may go past 16. I don't mind ending up somewhere else... its for a good cause.

Eric

Went every year but never Register.. 91 Black / Ivory
It was good to talk to you yesterday and seeing your car even if it was on your ipad!!:biggrin: Bring that thing next year, hit me up if you wanna go for a drive this summer.
Bob

I didn't get to meet everyone at the car show, there were just so many really cool cars there that you don't see everyday unless you play Grand Turismo. I will say there were some nice NSX's there and it was a pleasure having mine parked alongside all of them!
I would like to show my gratitude to you guys with the voting of the favorite NSX!! I really take it as an honor to of had you guys vote for my car.
I do know I saw every NSX there have something that stood out against every other NSX, to me that was pretty cool. Great tastes gentlemen and well taken care of cars! I had a blast and look forward to Sept. and the NSXPO.
Bob

Back