• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2jzgte motor in NSX

Has anyone heard of the 2jzgte engine being put in the NSX? Insane idea but have heard someone is doing this or attempting to. :eek:

mackash said:
....have heard someone is doing this or attempting to. :eek:
Can't be me, since I have no idea what that even is!
dontknow.gif

svalleynsx said:
So fitting a Toyota engine in a Honda. That just seems soooo wrong. :biggrin:

It seems wrong, but if you could get a reliable 500rwhp out of it for like $5000, it starts to seem so right :)

svalleynsx said:
So fitting a Toyota engine in a Honda. That just seems soooo wrong. :biggrin:

SO many people put chevy 350's into landcruiser's there are several companies that cater SPECIFICALLY for that application.

peiserg said:
SO many people put chevy 350's into landcruiser's there are several companies that cater SPECIFICALLY for that application.

Old 4-Runners too. A Chevrolet engine in a Toyota? I think they call it a Toylet. :biggrin:

Nimbus said:
Why are there a surprising amount of Supra related inquires here lately?

Prolly couple of guys with Nsx's had bad experience with supra owners on the street?

mackash said:
I have no idea those things are so under powered. :rolleyes: LOL

I know how powerful they are...I put one in an IS300...but I've seen someone ask if they could put one in an Echo. I mean come on.

Accord-R said:
I know how powerful they are...I put one in an IS300...but I've seen someone ask if they could put one in an Echo. I mean come on.[/QUOT
I simply asked if anyone had done the swap in the NSX. Congrats on your swap in the IS300. :biggrin: :wink:

CARS ARENT MADE OF LEGOS!!!!! People just need to remember that when they think of cramming any frickin engine into any other car. Arent you all forgetting that the the 2JZ is supposed to go in the FRONT of a car, the only spot you can fit an engine in an NSX is in the back. NSX is also built for a V shaped motor, not an inline. You're probly not going to fit it in, much less get it even close to lining up with the transmission.

Back