• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3 mm wheel Spacers for brake caliper clearence

I recently installed new wheels on my 91 NSX. The fitment is snug and they look great but they are too close to the brake caliper and the seller (Angus) had suggested at the time of purchase a few years ago that I should use 2 to 3 mm spacers (wthout lugs) to clear the brake caliper. Where can I get this spacer? Does it matter if they spacer is generic 5x114.3 or a center bore has to specific to NSX? Ebay has several but I just want to make sure I am getting the correct ones.Thanks.

If you are looking for hub centric spacers I think the front is 70.1mm hub. I got my 3 mm spacers from Dali, but they went out of business so. If you are only going 3mm, that is shorter than the hub. Therefore, hub centric is not needed.

Last edited:
H&R makes 5mm spacers with 70.1mm hub centric bore. It is save to use this without changing out to extended studs. Anything more than 5mm, I would changed to extended studs.

Back