• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

320K mile 95!

^lol.

The seats or floor mats don’t look like they have endured 320k miles either, or 1/3 that for that matter. :eek:

I went to see the car and rode in it. Impressive condition for the mileage. Very knowledgable owner. Taught me a trick or two about maintenance!

Check your PM...

But in short, he made it so he could remove the clock/radio fuse out of the box for easy de-powering. Goal was to reduce current flow to parts that go bad. The other was generous use of Shin-Etsu grease on the targa seals.

Last edited:
I went to see the car and rode in it. Impressive condition for the mileage. Very knowledgable owner. Taught me a trick or two about maintenance!

Did you ask him about original brakes ? I would ask him how many times the car hit Vtec. Looks really great for the mileage. This should be in Honda museum.

I second the use of Shin-Etsu on the Targa seals, and indeed all rubber seals, I apply this one per year, very thin layer.

Bram
Me too. Though I tend to leave too much behind and make a mess of things.
Just spoke to him again - he really is a nice guy and very knowledgable. I do think all the wearable parts must be original as crazy as that sounds. He did upgrade the head unit to a newer model (like 2005) from Japan. And he had the wheels chromed.

Amazing! According to the maint records my 95 still has the original front brakes from the factory. I thought maybe it was just an oversight; but maybe they really are the original pads!

Back