• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

LMR

Legendary Member
It's that time again.:biggrin:

We will be having our 3rd Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ on Sunday September 22nd at Huntington Beach. It will start at 10:00 am. Take 405, exit at Magnolia and go south to the enterance at PCH. After entering go staight for about a mile, almost to the end of the parking lot and look for the NSX banner. This will be a pot luck so we will need you to let us know what you will bring.

This is a social event so the NSX is not required as we understand there is only so much you can fit in one.

The NSXCA will pay for parking for members and will pay for drinks for everyone.:smile:

Post if you can go with what you will bring, if you will be bringing a guest and please include their name. I will add you to the list to keep it organized.

For NSXCA members save your parking receipt and Steve will reimburse you there.

1. LMR (Les & Irene) Egg Rolls
2. Track Addict (Jonathan) In spirit. Get better buddy:smile:
3. S2k-Nsx (Tony) Chips and Salsa
4. nsxnemo (Nemo & ?) Cheeserolls
5. Kyras (Patty) Lemon Bars and Brownies
6. Mark G (Mark & Flo) Empanadas
7. mike2la (Mike & Angela) Samosa and some type of dessert
8. SuperSonic (Jason)
9. BlackRacerX (LaMar & Wifey) Hot Links and Buns
10. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley) Hot Wings and Fried Rice
11. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
12. MrHugo (Hugo)
13. MTHRiduz (Jennifer & Kyle)
14. Wirewizz (John)
15. NSX 888 (David & Hua) Fried Bread with Pork+Shrimp Paste
16. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan)
17. MarineNSX93 (Michael & Kayla) Sandwiches
18. Yellowhaze (Steve) Plates, cups, plasticware and meat for sandwiches
19. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
20. ediddynsx (Eddie & guests)
21. RQNSX (Ramon & Gloria)
22. Tbreezy

Last edited:
Sorry...I'll be in Austin @Circut of the America's watching the 6-hour WEC race...oh, I guess I'm not sorry. :tongue:

So sorry to miss this. But will be traveling to see my parents in Eur - long long year that was. Next time. Have fun guys.

Oy Vay

Same weekend as the Coronado Speed Fest AND I will be out of town that weekend 19-22 for Jill's daughter's wedding. :mad:

Don't know if I will be able to make it or not. I'm working most Sundays this month, damn it. Will let you know if I can make it.

I will be there, although I'm not sure yet about the wife or what I/we will be bringing (probably something Filipino)

I will double check with the gf but we should be good to go. Ill bring some cokes and cups

Hannah and I will try to make it. I will let you know what we are bringing if we can attend.

Calling all you slackers!

Post up if you plan on joining the fun. It makes it really hard to know how much food and drinks we need to plan on bringing, and making, when we don't know who's coming.

Back