• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

who are you talking to ...

YOU and all the other slackers.:wink:

So MrHugo are you going to post here, not sign up and then after it's over post "how did I miss this" like you did on the Mt Baldy thread.:tongue:

Last edited:
Who are you talking to ...

I'm talking to the guy who happened upon the end of the S2000 meet on Wednesday night, and let cute little Angela sit in his car... Well, among all the other slackers I call friends who happen to drive NSXs.

Looks like 17 people right now. I'm going to Colorado for a week, getting home just in time to make lemon bars and brownies next Saturday. I'll make enough for 17. :rolleyes:

Im in! I'l bring a huge plate of sandwiches or something similar from Costco. Or anything someone suggests. Kayla may come with me.

- - - Updated - - -

I will probably have to skip this year, just got hit by an SUV and have spent the past two days in the hospital. Everyone have fun!

wtf!? serious?

Last edited:
Yeah. Mitsubishi montero tried to make me a good ornament.

:eek: I know I can call you but I'm on the road and in Colorado until Saturday. Could you give us more details, Jonathan? You must have been messed up pretty much to be in the hospital and not let go. I hope it didn't mess with your head or good looks, you crazy dog!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad to hear we have more people coming! I'm coming home from beautimous maximous, Colorado, just for this BBQ so I hope we have a good turn-out. I'm here near Colorado Springs, because my sister had knee surgery and I've had a great time hanging out with her the past two days. We didn't get along so well as kids but she's my best friend as an adult. Starting home tomorrow in my '07 Laguna Blue S2000 and will be in Durango, Thursday night. If anyone cares. :rolleyes:

I'll drop by for a bit

EdiddyNSX + guest with the fat ugly chrome wheels.....=)
I'll think of something to bring not sure yet...

:eek: I know I can call you but I'm on the road and in Colorado until Saturday. Could you give us more details, Jonathan? You must have been messed up pretty much to be in the hospital and not let go. I hope it didn't mess with your head or good looks, you crazy dog!

Hey Patty,

Walking on a sidewalk with my brother and a car jumps the curb and hits me at about 30-35 from behind, tosses me in the air about fifteen feet (according to my brother) and I landed on the sidewalk.

Walking on a sidewalk with my brother and a car jumps the curb and hits me at about 30-35 from behind, tosses me in the air about fifteen feet (according to my brother) and I landed on the sidewalk.

Holy crap! Pheww, for a minute, I thought you got hit in your NSX:eek:
So the NSX is ok right, unharmed???:biggrin:

Just kidding. Wish you a speedy recovery Jonathan.
See, that's a sign to move back here :tongue:

Jonathan, soory to hear that you got hit. Because you are young and in good shape, you survived! If it was me, I'd be dead for sure!

Get well soon, Mario

Ps, I'm in the bay area, what hospital are you in?

For those that haven't, we need you to post what you are bringing for food. Also remember to bring chairs.

Back