• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd Annual Mount Vernon HS Auto club Auto Show

The high school kids in the Auto Club at MVHS are putting on their 3rd annual auto show this year. As in past years, entry is FREE for all whether showing or spectating and all cars or motorcycles are welcome. If you bring a tractor...I guess we can work something out.

Now this is an all-in sort of situation, there is no rain date so we are putting all our eggs in one basket and hoping we have the weather on our side. Last year we had to push back to our rain date and the turn out was abysmal, so this year it's sunshine or bust.

I'm going to try and post this on a couple other forums and see if I can't wrangle up some other car enthusiasts to come out to play. We had a nice gentleman bring out his Ford GT from here on NSXPrime our first year and a nice turnout from the local Camaro Car Club too. If any of you want to help spread the word and post about this on other forums, please feel free. Just be conscious of the demographic of the forum you are posting on, we'd like to keep this event as burnout free as possible.

Details:
Location - 100 California Road, Mt Vernon, NY
Date - June 14th 2014
Time - 10am - 4pm
Price - FREE!
Food and drink will be available

Thanks and hope to see some of you there!

I'd be the "gentleman" from here, and you're having the show on the same day as our "River Run", so I don't think that you're going to get much participation from here on your date. Sorry, but I hope you have a great show and turnout anyway!!!

Back