• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4 openings available: 3 U.S. And 1 Aussie

Due to unforeseen circumstances 4 Fiesta attendees are no longer able to attend. We are able to accept 3 from the US and 1 from Australia. Whereas the list was closed out a long time ago and time is running out, the original waiting list cannot be followed and we will accept the first four who can make immediate payment of the registration fees (approximately $1400 US per person) and secure their flights.

Please PM me and Hirofumi if interested.

emails have been exchanged with the first members to respond:

1. DrivingAmbition
2. Steve/Jeannie Lee

Steve & Jeannie: you may have the two spots if you want them. Please confirm asap.

Last edited:
Only partially

I'm so late and confused in the game, but can you re-cap via here or PM what was the initial cost (ticket price) and what it includes. And other cost that is involved or perhaps an avg. cost of this event without flights. I would love to attend to the future of this event. I just got my car, so I'm not prepared for days off, but would like to get ready for the future. Thanks for your time. I know these are redundant questions to ask, but def. interested in the next trip.

Future Fiesta :)

Mike

I just got my car, so I'm not prepared for days off, but would like to get ready for the future. Thanks for your time. I know these are redundant questions to ask, but def. interested in the next trip.

Mike

I can't comment on any potential future event since this is a "one off" because it is the 20th Anniversary of the NSX so it is a special program designed to include the NSXCA, NSX Club of Europe, NSX Club of Australia and NSX Club of Japan. Westerners are being included as a large group for the first time. NSX Fiesta generally is a 2 or 3 day event in Japan but this year they expanded it to permit Westerners to attend and do additional sightseeing before the actual Fiesta.

I'm so late and confused in the game, but can you re-cap via here or PM what was the initial cost (ticket price) and what it includes. And other cost that is involved or perhaps an avg. cost of this event without flights. I would love to attend to the future of this event. I just got my car, so I'm not prepared for days off, but would like to get ready for the future. Thanks for your time. I know these are redundant questions to ask, but def. interested in the next trip.

Mike

this will likely be the most well organized largest US turnout for the event in honor of 20 years...in the past fiesta has been lightly attended by folks making the arrangements themselves with the help of the Japanese club members.

It looks like that the Aussies won't be able to fill their slot. This means a single from the US may be accepted but that would involve having an Aussie roommate for the trip. And before some of you perverts get any ideas the roommate would be a male in his 30s.......

This spot has been prepaid so you would need to reimburse the Aussie group. Please let me know asap if there is any interest.

We have a tentative for the Aussie spot. Anyone else interested please pm me and you will be put on the waiting list for it.

Fee for NSX Fiesta 2010 is JPY30,000
including accommodation, dinner, breakfast. lunch and others for only 2 days.

NSX Fiesta has been held every year, supported by HONDA.
This event organized by Mobilityland Co. Ltd. managing Suzuka circuit and Twin Ring Motegi. Not by owners club.
So I don't know whether NSX Fiesta will be held next year or not.

Hirofumi

Mike

Back