• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

4th

sure:rolleyes:

How about a 5th? :tongue: :biggrin:

Yea. I have an Idea, I come over, you make thai food, I eat thai food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, have a BBQ on the 5th or 6th!

Venice, Italy:biggrin:

Leaving tomorrow, got you covered. See you July8th:biggrin:

What time are we meeting at your house tomorrow?? and are we required to drive Nsx there?? (Any photo shoot there and stuff?) kind of tired of the scraping your speed bumps...

Last edited:
please bring whatever car you want to drive...you know me!:smile: is gary coming w/you? Sarge's car might not be done either....he is driving brand new Acura mdx for a few days too. we expect to have nice turn out w/fair weather tomorrow...see you guys around noon.

Must be close to 50 people today....I will post picts soon. Thanks for coming. For those who left early, you missed the noise from Roger's cannon. Sarge got the video of it...he will post it when he gets to Arizona.

Arnon, you the MEN!!! I didn't have a chance to thank Jojo before I go... I had fun. Should have done a group pic, totally forgot..

and Chris, thanks for reminding me that I better stick with drving than shooting hoops :redface:

Arnon, you the MEN!!! I didn't have a chance to thank Jojo before I go... I had fun. Should have done a group pic, totally forgot..

and Chris, thanks for reminding me that I better stick with drving than shooting hoops :redface:

:biggrin::biggrin:LOL!! Arnon & Jojo, thx for the BBQ, the food was excelent! Can't wait for the pics/videos.

group3.JPG

z_inside_2.JPG

z.JPG

Lotus_Z.JPG

4_nsxs.JPG

polar_4.JPG

Chris_Farran.JPG

julian_w-shirt.JPG

Last edited:
Cool! Great photos.:biggrin:

Back