• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

5 Spoke Chrome Wheels

I am interested in 5 spoke chrome or full polish rims,(the spokes too) like the Volks gtc ,TSW thruxtons,etc... I would like 18/19 setup, but please suggest or post any photos for ideas...thanks guys...Brent

I am about ready to purchase some Fikse Profil 5S's. See this link:

http://www.fikse.com/profil5s.htmlm

They are a bit more than the average wheels though - about $4200 for the set. Travis Johnson at Fikse is great to work with if you are interested. Good luck!

profil5s.jpg

Ha Ha 10 spokes I get it!! :biggrin: Does anyone else know of any "chrome " wheels? I see them in car show mags, but cannot make out the brands.

How about these billet aluminum(polished).They will build to whatever you want.BOYDS ask for Chris Coddington he did a great job for me,just make sure you get them to polish the inside of the spokes.If you would like a high resolution picture give me your e-mail address and I will send you one!
Stacy

Attachments

• boyd wheels.jpg
    boyd wheels.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
stacy'snsx said:
How about these billet aluminum(polished).They will build to whatever you want.BOYDS ask for Chris Coddington he did a great job for me,just make sure you get them to polish the inside of the spokes.If you would like a high resolution picture give me your e-mail address and I will send you one!
Stacy

Stacy,

Those look great! Can you also send me a high res pic (and the price :smile: ) to [email protected]?

Texas91Brent said:
Does anyone else know of any "chrome " wheels?
I have a set of chromed stock '91-93 five-spoke wheels sitting in my basement, in excellent condition (even have chrome center caps). Make me an offer... ;)

Back