• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

6/21 - White Mountains Run

For those of you like me who have to plan at least a month out, I wanted to at least put this on the calendar. The exact route will be posted here later but it will roughly be meeting at Plymouth, through the Kangamagus to Conway, then North and back down through Franconia Notch. Figure on meeting at around 10AM and going until 3PM or so. I'm an excessive planner so expect all of the details to be ironed out and posted here well in advance. Let me know who is interested in joining.

Well I would like to join you in the drive although there may be a chance I might not be able to go due to money constraints I'm on right now... but if I can, would it be alright if a MR2 joined along (I don't own a NSX) :(

Update:

Woops nevermind. I just released it is 6/21 not 5/21 unfortunately I will be in Florida that month, so I won't be able to tag along...darn :(

Tentatively marked my calendar!

When you have the finalized plan, I can help you circulate an email to those who do not frequent NSXPRIME (as quite a lot of NSX owners in MA/NH/ME do not visit NSXPRIME regularly).

Well I would like to join you in the drive although there may be a chance I might not be able to go due to money constraints I'm on right now... but if I can, would it be alright if a MR2 joined along (I don't own a NSX)

All car enthusiasts welcome!

I'm going to have to reschedule this... got some family coming into town that weekend.

Hey Liquid you still thinking of doing the White Mountains Run this summer. If so I'm down to do it in the end I decided to stay in Massachusetts and work here, instead of go to Florida to work like I was planning. I'm free every weekend basically and I know its a bit of a revival of a dead topic but hey its something I was hoping to do hehe.

Yes, I am definitely planning to do it sometime this summer... I'll keep the group posted. It will probably be August or September.

Back