• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

7th Annual CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive!!!! July 1st 2007

Tech forms. A lot of people including professional mechanics just whiz through the form. Not really reading the content. So what happens, the form is rejected.

"Each item on the Tech. form should be read and checked carefully".

Please validate the information on your Tech. form. Whether you "self tech" or use a professional mechanic.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

:smile:

Last edited:
How are you guys getting the forms completed, mailed in, and received already? I thought we couldn't get the inspections done until after 6/10 and today is only 6/12!

Hey Y'all, I sent my release and tech form in but the 1st post just says the release has been received. Should I send it again? :confused:

Mike

Da Hapa, did my own inspection & sent in early.

UFO
I thought I read it over very carefully.
As it turns out, the 1st box (fluid leaks) I filled in after I checked all my fluid levels.
So I checked Y checked all fluids. But what I really said was Fluid leaks Y. LOL LOL Yes, My car leaks Fluids and I would like to attend.:tongue:

2nd set mailed 6/12/07
:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5083LVMmttw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5083LVMmttw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

When will the status be updated next? I think once a day is proper, and we're beyond that if I do my time-math correctly.

You have my all of my forms:

Your item was delivered at 1:31 PM on June 12, 2007 in LAKE FOREST, CA 92630.

No update at 12:00am on the 13th
No update at 12:00am on the 14th
No update at 12:00am on the 15th

26 Registered (and PAID) NSX owners (+ the waiting list) are still waiting to hear a status.

No update at 12:00am on the 13th
No update at 12:00am on the 14th
No update at 12:00am on the 15th

26 Registered (and PAID) NSX owners (+ the waiting list) are still waiting to hear a status.

:eek:

Last edited:
The deadline for submission is the 18th of June. Get the forms completed and mailed ASAP.

Thanks.

Tech form reread, rechecked, double-triple proofread, notarized, audited, stamped, sealed, and in the post...now, will it arrive on time ? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scott -

PM sent, forms in the mail.

Thanks again to all involved for setting this up. It's got to be a lot of work and headache and I, for one, sincerely appreciate it.

ATTENTION!!!
The Forms Deadline has been extended from
Monday, June 18th to Friday, June 22nd.
If you mail it out on Monday or Tuesday, you'll be fine. If you choose not to mail it by then, a full refund will be headed your way and people on the wait list will gladly take your spot :eek:

IMPORTANT: Our shirt order needs to be place shortly. Shirts sizes are needed before MIDNIGHT on Sunday, June 17th. If no size is given, a LARGE shirt will be chosen for you (don't let this happen!)

Please PM ss_md with your shirt size.
Remember: Large is the default if none is given! :eek:

Thanks and have a nice weekend! A beautiful one, just like we have ordered for July 1st.

Last edited:
Actually PM me, not Registered User with your shirt size. Thanks

Please check the list for updates. Make sure your shirt size is correct, since we all make mistakes.

Updated as of tonight at 9pm.

There may be more forms stuck in our wonderful postal service, so don't panic if yours is not updated.

All forms completed and mailed yesterday :biggrin:
I also emailed you a scanned copy of everything for good measure :wink:
Looking forward to seeing you on the 1st!

My shirt is still not updated as XL please update thanks.

Back