• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

90k service pack??

is there a better deal out there than dali?? i've just been reading bad stories about dali lately. i dont want any issues, since i plan to do some maintenance in the next week or two.

You can get stock parts from any Acura dealer. Some dealers are willing to give decent discounts to local customers who ask nicely, mention discounts available from other websites, etc. (You don't show your location in your NSXprime profile, so we have no way of recommending anyone in your area.)

You can also get discounted stock parts from various dealers around the country, including...

Acura of Peoria (AZ) - this guy:

Delray (FL) Acura

Acura of Augusta (GA)

is there a better deal out there than dali?? i've just been reading bad stories about dali lately. i dont want any issues, since i plan to do some maintenance in the next week or two.

there are lots of good stories about Dali as well. send him a email and tell him what you need and see what he comes back with. 90k pack is easy to get. I just got mine 2 wks ago. Its the custom, one-off, difficult-to-get, non-stock items are hit and miss.

Back