• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91-01 OEM Parts Remaining From 02 Conversion

I have all the leftover parts from my 02 conversion. 91-01headlights, hood, bumper, etc all painted black. Let me know if you're interested in anything as I haven't catalogued it all yet. I can get pics and pricing for you. Thanks

All of this was recently detailed by a pro shop in Houston but it's used so it's not perfect. Looks decent on the car and not many people even notice unless you look for it. Clear bra was $400-500 alone and even more for the detail work. They are used parts I'm describing as accurately as I can, please don't expect new parts or new paint.

Upper bumper cover some hairline impact cracks on left side but comes with venture shield clear bra. $250

Lower bumper cover with venture shield is cracked at the tow hook cover and has some scratches on the clear bra at the bottom. Clear bra has held it together and it was previously repaired in the same spot. $200

Front bumper turn signal assemblies aka front bumper corner lights. $200 SOLD
vy8ysydy.jpg

Headlights assemblies and motors. Pair $500
a3evy6ag.jpg

Headlight covers pair $200

Oem hood $450

Shipping not included but will only charge actual shipping. Sorry but these items are too costly to ship and absorb into the price!

IMG_6857 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_6729 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_6744 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3657 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

IMG_3577 by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

Last edited:
Bump

Also my NSXclear front side markers are going up for sale because I'm deleting them from my fenders. They're still in great condition and I'll throw in the silver coated bulbs that still light up amber. They keep away the egg yolk look and make the clear markers look proper. I went through several bulbs before I found ones that lit up like oem! $150 SOLD

Last edited:
Back