• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91-94 headers

I have these that I'm looking for offers. I'm not sure of their brand or the condition they are in, but they're polished steel. I got these at a storage auction. Thanks. Located in dfw tx

Last edited:
Not sure how you post pics, but it looks like I have 2 identical exhaust side headers I can email pic.

Best way to post pics is to upload from a hosting site like flickr or Google Photos. You can also use the insert image button in the quick reply text box, but if your photo is too large, the forum software will not upload it.

I'll take offers for consideration. I still have to make another trip back to the storage shed, I'm going to dig around and see if there is the other side to them hidden away.

if what [MENTION=37384]p7gab[/MENTION] says is accurate and they are Top speed Pro headers my guess is the estimated value is somewhere around $350-500 if you have a set (front bank and rear bank) since they arent built the best or have the best fitment, i have these on my NSX that i purcashed from another NSX prime user and found out the hard way i needed to cut a notch in my cross bar :(
GLWS!

Back