• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 blk/ivory 35,400 miles vin#jh4na1154mt002324

the car was bought from f.c.kerbeck in nj (aston martin,bentley and lambo dealer). it was a one owner car that was traded on a lamborghini. the car had all the original books,keys and records(dealer gave me copies and kept originals) also stamps from westchester acura on service book(the only dealer that serviced the car). i spoke to the dealer prior to buying they confirmed the t-belt & water pump along with the 30k service were not done. after i got the car i took it to the one and only larry bastanza and he did the t-belt & water pump also the 60k service(plugs,valve adj.,fluids, etc.).the car is not in a snap ring range, i did 3000 miles since i got it. larry will be happy to answer any questions about the car. ac ice cold, both widow regulators were changed(confirmed by larry). the car speaks for itself. $35,500. i'm posting some pics,please email if interested [email protected]. thanks guys.

Last edited:
Back