• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 for sale at kings porsche JH4NA1158MT000141

You should check out the Lovefab setups here in MI. There are 3 of them here in SE MI with stock engine at 400+ HP and 2 built motors, 600+ and potentially 1000+. The obvious advantage is that Cody is local. PM me for more info.

Didnt know love fab was so close that is nice since i wasent sure where i could get it tuned at. i seen a place in my town but i dont really wanna just take it anywhere. That will be nice to have one nearby that ive seen proven to be good and know what they are doing

Last edited:
Cody (Lovefab) is in Traverse City and can come and pick up your car. Hope you can come up to some of our meets and drives.
Tim

Didnt know love fab was so close that is nice since i wasent sure where i could get it tuned at. i seen a place in my town but i dont really wanna just take it anywhere. That will be nice to have one nearby that ive seen proven to be good and know what they are doing

Source 1 can tune/install/do anything you need done to the car. We have several FI options for you to choose from SC to Turbo we can and have done it.

Brian

So i will be heading down monday to pick up my car. Just dreaming all weekend about it while i had to work. Just cant waint for 1-2 pm to roll around to head down it will be along day waiting till then.

Best of luck AARON on your acquisition! Hope everything goes as planned. Just got back from Cincinnati this evening - some road construction through City of Dayton - warning: watch out for potholes and bridge deck expansion joints through that narrow laned construction zone... I dang near bent a wheel!
Also some road construction north of I-275 (greater Cinti) on I-75.

Meanwhile, Toledo area car guys are planning a "first" monthly "Cars and Coffee" for next Sunday morning. April 25th, 9 AM at a pkg lot at/near Tim Horton's, 6815 W. Central Avenue. I think I'll be meeting a pal out of Findlay, OH, with a very nice dark blue Audi RS6. Hope you'll consider this meet.

So i will be heading down monday to pick up my car. Just dreaming all weekend about it while i had to work. Just cant waint for 1-2 pm to roll around to head down it will be along day waiting till then.

Congrats man! Happy to see it go to someone close rather than West coast.

If you are hanging around cincy for a bit get in touch. 513-300-9122

After along week of work i finally got to go down to cincy and pick her up. Didnt get to see the Gallardo it was gone:frown: but that wasent to big of a deal since i finally got my car. Didnt get to spend much time down there as i was ready to get home and drive. Got alot of people eyeballin not use to that considering i drive a dirty Scion tc. Ride was pretty slow and easy till i got thru dayton and all the construction where i finally got a little fun. By the time i got home from a friends place that night i almost cryed when i stepped out and seen all the bugs on it. Just got her all waxed up today kinda bumed that its raining all weekend and i wont get to have any fun but atleast the Scion won't be so dirty. Hopefully i can get some pics up here soon. I am so paranoid about somthing happening to it i have to go check on it every few hours. I don't want to put to many miles on it but man it is so hard not to drive it.

Forgot to add in that this is the first time i have ever seen a nsx in person. Now that i have one tho of course i see one just like mine driving in Maumee(Toledo). Also stopped at the local acura dealership before hand and when i pulled it seemed like everyone just stood up inside and watched. They only knew of 3 others in the area and none red so i was kinda excited that i may have the only red one in the area but of course the next day after never seeing one before there was a red one driving down the street.

Trust me, you won't see many others, and you will enjoy:biggrin: every minute of ownership! Now get out there and have fun......

Best of luck, Ray

Back