• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 NSX red/black VIN JH4NA1158MT000320

Red with Black interior
Approx. 35,000 miles!
$36,500

$17,000 in upgrades – much faster than stock with stock appearance. Easy driving with an aggressive side when you want it. Seats in excellent shape. Snap ring taken care of when short gears installed, only issue is small chips in paint on hood (can't see them in sunlight or more than a couple of feet away)

Upgrades and modifications

(All mods & 30M service done by Basche Acura Phoenix – records available)

RM sway bars
RM rotors & pads
HK Stainless intake & filter
Stainless headers
’97 muffler & pipes
RM springs (1.5” lower)
Lightened flywheel
HP clutch
Japanese short gears and ring/pinion

Late model OEM 7 spoke wheels (polished, custom center cap, larger diameters than ‘91, OEM Bridgestone tires)
RM Engine management chip upgrade
Cross-bar mount and Schroth 4 point seatbelts
All stereo amps rebuilt
OEM 6 disc CD changer
NSX floor mats & trunk mat
New Optima Red-Top battery

Also available/included

OEM car cover
OEM sheepskin seat inserts
2 bras
stock ’91 wheels with good OEM Yokohama 022 tires
stock ’91 wheels with Track tires

Hey folks, I've gotten several e-mails asking if I'd take another car in trade. While some of these cars have been very nice, I'm trying to clear out a spot in my garage and generate some cash to get an Exige. So unless you've got an Exige, I'm really not interested in a trade. Sorry :biggrin:

Attachments

• acura-1 small.jpg
    acura-1 small.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,176
  • door.jpg
    door.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 305
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 734
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 430
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,395
Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, not done. Last time I had the car in for service I asked about the belt (because of the age, not the mileage, of course). The service manager told me they inspected the belt and it didn't need to be replaced. I assumed that was correct because this dealer will often try to do more than is necessary - I think their service department is a major source of revenue for them..... I believe the normal service interval is 105,000 mi.

I never took it to a track but the previous owner said he took it to a road course once or twice. I got the car with the 4 point harness installed and a set of used track tires on spare rims. The tires show wear so they must have been used.

Back