• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 NSX red/black w/ 30,500 miles JH4NA1155MT001747

Another car in which I wonder if anyone on this forum is familiar with. A 1991 red/black with 30,500 miles and asking $39,995. The car is in Scotsdale Sport and Classic Motorcars.

http://www.scottsdalesport.com/detail-1991-acura-nsx-used-8587126.html

I know there's another going for a little less, the '91 in California on eBay with 15k miles at $36,??? that the dealer isn't giving any information.

Re: '91 NSX red/black w/ 30,500 miles

Wow, I have not seen this car before. If you're interested and want me to check it out for you, let me know!

I called and spoke with a salesman. Kind of an arrogant jerk. Asked about TB/ WP, etc. I asked about history, etc. It states one owner, but autocheck lists 4 maybe. He spoke down to me saying "You know when you own a company, you buy the car, then let the company buy it from you, blah blah blah, etc". He had no idea about the true service history, and TOLD me "this car wasn't for me". Guess the customer isn't always right. Call and ask about it, just for kicks

Looks like it was on eBay in IL for significantly less last year. Sounds like another greedy stealer. :rolleyes:

EDIT: adding VIN #JH4NA1155MT001747 to thread.

Last edited:

Could have sworn I saw this car listed here in phoenix craig'slist a month ago and the price was $32,000. The dealer's lot is just down the street from me. Will try to stop by and check it out this weekend.

Could have sworn I saw this car listed here in phoenix craig'slist a month ago and the price was $32,000. The dealer's lot is just down the street from me. Will try to stop by and check it out this weekend.
I think the one you saw on craigslist may have been an auto. I don't remember seeing this one on CL.

BTW, have we met before and I just forgot?

Phoenix that would be great, if it's not of any trouble I sure will appreciated, thanks.

Got the pm, and today is my birthday.:biggrin:

Last edited:

"Sale pending" - which one of you made an offer on this NSX?

Another car in which I wonder if anyone on this forum is familiar with. A 1991 red/black with 30,500 miles and asking $39,995. The car is in Scotsdale Sport and Classic Motorcars.

http://www.scottsdalesport.com/detail-1991-acura-nsx-used-8587126.html

I know there's another going for a little less, the '91 in California on eBay with 15k miles at $36,??? that the dealer isn't giving any information.

Looks like you have some nice cars in your garage.. If price is not an issue and if you can find a 1997-2001 in a rare color with under 40k miles, that is probably the toughest find right now, and took me 2-3 years to find one.. Here is a production list http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Production_Numbers

Back