• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

'91 NSX Red/Blk in NH - Good Deal

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/3094764326.html

1991 Formula Red w/ Blk interior
84,000 mi.
Asking 25,000
(very firm)

I went to check out this car in person. I didn't get the VIN, sorry, but you can call the seller. I'm sure he'd give it to you.

Lowdown:
-Clean title
-Body in GREAT shape, other than normal swirl marks in paint, didn't see any real blemishes. Very very few rock chips on the front end. Weatherstripping looked good
-Hatch struts work, trunk struts don't
-Front end has been painted at some point - it looks good from what I could tell
-TB/WP replaced when owner bought it 6 years ago.
-Only been driven about 5k miles by current owner
-Seats, carpets, entire interior is CLEAN
-Climate control unit has been replaced
-Comes with OZ Racing 3-pc Mito wheels (w/ cheap branded tires)
-Pioneer Double Din Headunit
-Gloss black overlays on the interior bezels (center console + doors)
-No OEM wheels, No OEM stereo
-Everything else on the car is stock

I am pretty much heartbroken to find a car like this in my "backyard" and not be able to purchase it. Still saving for a house, and the wife won't go for it. :(

Test drove it around his neighborhood. Felt great. No creaks, rattles, weird noises, vibrations ,etc. Clutch takeup with a little high (pretty normal, right?), no signs of clutch slipping.

With a PPI, this car seems like a steal. Owner has a bunch of other toys and he just doesn't have time for it anymore. Someone please give it a good home!

-Kevin

Clutch takeup with a little high (pretty normal, right?)
I think that's normal. That's how my 93 is, but nsxter says there's a way to adjust that.

Sounds like a pretty good deal if a PPI reveals no serious issues. I'm sure someone will pick it up, hopefully someone from Prime. :)

If that were near MD in May2012 I wouldve picked it up in a heartbeat. But I'm good now...

Oughtta thrown in red Texaco pump as incentive :P

Clean carfax no accident history etc?

Looks like a super good deal.

Back