• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 Red/Ivory, 64k miles, SALVAGE TITLE- JH4NA1153MT002699

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Red/Ivory NSX. Car was recently deemed a Total Loss by the insurance. I am in the process of buying it back and am looking to get rid of it once everything settles. More pictures to come.

1991, 64,000 miles, manual. The car IS in a drivable state. I've driven over 100 miles with it in this state.

I think all body panels are straight. All of the suspension and components are "visually" fine according to Jon Martin at Cerritos Acura. The main problem is the front frame rails were rewelded and split (from a previous accident/previous owner I didn't know about). Interior is in above average shape for this year.

The timing belt and water pump were done (I'm pretty sure, have to check). Clutch is original but still holds fine, and hoses probably need to be changed soon. The car was in snap ring range and it failed. The transmission has since been replaced by Acura (no longer an issue).

Email me if remotely interested. And we can set up a time if you want to check it out in person. Thanks again.

Asking $10,900 OBO.

-Adrian
[email protected]

The aftermarket wheels in the pictures are NOT INCLUDED. They are all bent anyway. Included are the OEM 1991-1994 wheels.

These are pictures of the actual accident scene. The car went up a curb and hit the wall in the front. Cosmetically only the bumper needs to be fixed/replaced.
img_2237.jpg
img_2238.jpg

img_2239.jpg

These I took at the bodyshop showing the evidence that the car was in a previous accident (which I was unaware of when I purchased the car).
acc1.jpg
acc2.jpg

acc3.jpg
acc4.jpg

acc5.jpg
acc6.jpg

acc7.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested if others drop out.

Thanks.

I had two people look at the car today and the first is putting down a deposit. I will let you all know if that falls through. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back