• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Sebring in Topeka, KS

Any chance someone can take a look at this car for me? I'm really close at clsoing the deal with the seller and need someone to do a pre-inspect/walk around the car for me. Also, I need a Carfax for this car JH4NA1155MT001540.

Randy

Last edited:
Bad rap

I am really interested in what people have had to say about my car.I was close to a deal with this person and for some reason he said that after talking to acouple of people that have talked to me about the car he is no longer interested.I find this kind of odd that some one can say something about this car without ever looking or driveing the car.I have only shown this car to one person and it was someone who is not on the internet but is local.Please let me know if you can give me any information as to what could have possibly been said about this car.This car is about as perfect as they come for a 1991 all servcie has been preformed and it runs perfect.The interior is in mint condition and the paint is near perfect with only two small scratches on the passenger door,so i don't know where they could have come up wih something wrong with this car.Carfax also was run on the car and it brought up nothing wrong about the car.
I would be greatful for any information on who could have given this car a bad rap.Also the car is still for sell if anyone is interested it is priced at $26,000.You can email me at [email protected] for information
Thanks

Kevin Ratekin
Topeka Ks.
785 267-3346.

Last edited:
Kevin,
Is there a reason your thread about selling this car is gone? I can't find it anymore.

I was interested in this car, but am not quite ready financially yet.

Back