• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'92 NSX For Sale, 36K miles, Like new, $31,500, Northern Cal

5 speed, red body with black top and interior, completely stock, garaged and all records, hard to find a better one. Includes: NSX car cover, NSX books, Framed NSX poster, titanium NSX key, toy model NSX and tire chains (never used). All maintenance performed on schedule. Window regulator replaced and stereo system capacitors replaced.
Phone 408/465-2323, [email protected]

Hi Ian -

Would you mind giving us some pictures? In addition, is the car in snap ring range? It sounds as if you're the original owner. Is that assumption correct?

Thanks in advance.

More info

Da Hapa,

I've had my NSX serviced religiously at Stevens Creek Acura. They have made no mention about the snap ring.

I bought my NSX in January, 2000, from the estate of John Goodspeed. John died suddenly. He had 5 cars, and I was told that he used the NSX only on special occasions. It had only 12163 miles on it when I bought it. To my knowledge, John never raced it, and I have not, either.

I tried to attach a picture of the car to this reply, but the file was too big to be accepted. If you want to see a picture, send me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you directly.

Ian

Hi Ian.

Pm sent with my email addy.

Thanks.

Back