• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

93 NSX Blk/Blk VIN JH4NA1159PT000105

VIN: JH4NA1159PT000105
Current Mileage: 84,500
Exterior Color: Custom Jet Black Paint with a very light Midnight Blue Pearl. (Looks killer in certain angles of light) see pics Painted by Santini in Westminister
Interior Color: Black
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Location of Vehicle: Ontario, CA (always garaged)
Contact via: email [email protected] or cell 909-910-6656
Price: $29,000 OBO

Number of Owners: I believe I am the second. I purchased used from a dealer in August of 2003 with 48,000 miles
History of Accidents: Old lady bumped into passenger side door (small tennis ball size scuff and dent) when it was parked at restaurant and took off. Luckily a good person saw it and took down her license plate number. Short version is she had great insurance so they took extra special care of me because it was technically a hit and run. Instead of color match I had Pete Santini who has done paint and body work for Chip Foose do the repair and custom Paint Job on the entire car. Replaced Tail Lights with the JDM and a lot of the rubber around the doors, ect.

Maintenance History: I have used Metro Acura for Oil changes (Mobil 1 Synthetic always) in Montclair. At approx 60,000 Miles I had approx $5,000 dollars put into the engine, replaced anything and everything they recommended while they were into the engine. Timing Belt, All new Hoses, ect. Work was done by Torrace Acura via John Martin (NSX Owner). Give me a call and I will be more than happy to show you the Invoice, ect.

Enigine Mods and condition: No engine mods completely stock. Excellent power and reliability.

Rims & tires: not sure on the make of the rims they came on the car when I bought it. But they are 17" front & 18" rear with Brand new Pirelli P zero's tires 275/35R18 rear and 215/40R17 front very sticky tires!

Stereo System: Digital Top of the line Alpine PDX 4.150 AMP (trunk mount) with top of the line Focal doors speakers set in custom built door speaker boxes as not to effect the look from stock interior. Carbon Fiber box custom built with 10" JL Audio subwoofer set in passenger floor (see Pics) Pioneer Flip Screen DVD Multimedia AV Navigation Unit AVIC-N1. (This is a touch screen Unit)This unit is amazing custom EQ settings with speedometer, voltage gage, compass and G Force gauge for corners and Take off really cool feature. Does a ton more, I have the manual for it. This stereo system alone was close to $8,000.

Radar System: Beltronics Professional Series Model RX75 Plus Radar Detector & Laser Blocker) best Radar detector on the market over $1,200 custom built into the cars front air dam and rear license plate. (ULTIMATE TICKET PROTECTION) see Pics. I also have the manual

Alarm System: Viper 5000 model - remote windows, trunk, doors ect.

Things to note: I do not have a spare tire included. The Rear engine hatch shocks no longer hold up the cover need to be replaced. Windows roll up semi slow but I think this is common on these cars

Reason selling: Have a three year old and after a long hard battle with the wife I need to buy a car to haul the family around in. I am not very happy about the sell but family comes first.
see my profile for all pics and there are alot
eBayISAPI.dll

Attachments

• 7b7f_3.jpg
    7b7f_3.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 289
  • NSX3.jpg
    NSX3.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 88
  • NSX7.jpg
    NSX7.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 157