• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

93 turbocharged NSX for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ppl,
This has been my project car for some time and I want to put it on for sale again. Hope I can find a buyer who appreciates my car this time.
93 NSX ~72K miles
Single custom turbo (boost set at 5 psi)
-comes with air/feul meter, upgraded
RC injectors, extra feul pump,
steel braided hose lines, HKSblowoff,
Splitsecond timing controller.
INTERIOR:Corbeau Racing seats, momo steering wheel, custom shift know, cermaic clutch, LOW JACK!!

EXTERIOR:Advan SA3Rs (rare) with peralli Pzeros tires, cross-drilled rotors, GruppM sideskirts and rear under spoiler, custom single tip exahust.
Mobil one (10-30W) every 2500 miles, and 60K service done.
ASKING PRICE **27K**
or 24.5K without wheels/tires.
plz email me questions at [email protected]
I can send pics upon request, located in S.California. I plan to sell it as a whole. If someone ends up buying the car instead of the wheels, I will let you all know.
JACK
<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 23 March 2003).]

Hello Jack,

I live very close to Irvine, might be interested in the wheels. Please email me your pix to [email protected].

Thanks
smile.gif

Max Pham

Hey Jack, let me know more about the car like color, etc. If you have pics that would be cool too. If my stolen car isn't returned, I may be in the market for another one.

Any chance of posting pictures here? Have a decade birthday coming up. Perhaps I deserve something like this!! Ha Ha

[This message has been edited by mskrotzki (edited 27 March 2003).]

I saw a few pics of the car, Its a Red w/ black top. The custom Turbo kit he has looks like the one from NSX Modified where the turbo sits on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back