• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'94 - BLK/BLK - JH4NA1155RT000363 - 35k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

VIN #JH4NA1155RT000363 --1994 Black interior /Black exterior, manual transmission, and with only 35,400 miles. I have kept it completely bone stock except for a SOS brushed stainless shift knob installed (I have the original leather one as well). It has the factory CD changer, factory car cover, factory floor mats, hard-wired Valentine ONE, the original manuals in the the leather case and a "Titanium" key. At approximately 28,000 the timing belt, h2o pump, and clutch were all replaced (eventhough I came to find out it wasn't necessary). Oh well, what's a few grand for a car like this? I have records for these and all other timely service too. The interior and exterior are both excellent; no wear on the bolsters. The tires have tons of life left on them. Original paint, never wrecked or damaged whatsoever. It is completely paid off, and I have the title on hand. Never been driven in the rain (hard to do in Portland, Oregon). What else would you like to know? Price is $40,000. If upon physical inspection you feel the price is too high, I am willing to negotiate. But considering the incredible condition -- I think you will agree that $40k is a fair price.

Possible trade idea: What would I trade for? My NSX in partial trade for an apartment in Paris, France. I realize it's an odd offer, but it never hurts to ask. I am looking for a quaint, small studio or 1 bedroom apartment within the first 11 arrondisments (preferably the 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th). Ile St. Louis? Call it a done deal :biggrin: . Currently I am looking in the $50,000-$100,000 range for a petite 15-25m2 unit. As much as I would love to buy your 1000m2 penthouse on the left bank, I don’t have $2m+ to spend. It should have a kitchenette, shower/bath and wc in the unit, a lift if above the 2nd floor, and outwardly facing window/view. The building should be classic Parisian architecture in nice/clean condition and the apartment should be in move-in ready condition. I don't mind painting, redoing floors etc, but no major renovation please. Just for the record, this is not a joke or a bogus offer. I am serious. If you are interested, let’s swap photos and additional info to make this come together.

Feel free to drop me a line with questions or requests for photos (I am working on these).

Cheers,

Todd Williams

Last edited:
Re: '94 - BLK/BLK - JH4NA1155RT000363 - 35k miles - MINT!

- Bump -

-bump-

To all of you that have requested pics...I really am working on that. The past couple of months have been incredibly busy for me. You are always welcomed to come and have a look.

Cheers,

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back