• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94 Solaris Silver Wheels w/new Tires + H&R 25mm Spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my 16/17" solaris silver OEM wheels with fairly new tires now for sale. The wheels have very minor blemishes..... I give them a 8.5 out of 10. The front tires are 215-45-16 Bridgestone Potenza RE010 with about 80% tread left (about 7 months old), no visible signs of camber wear. Rear tires are 255-40-17 Yokohama ES100 tires with about 85% tread left (about 4 months old), no signs of camber wear.

I'm also throwing in a set (all 4) of the H&R 25mm spacers. I originally bought them brand new so they are approximately 3-4 months old. IMO, the spacers really make the wheel stance look good on the NSX when lowered so it sits flush with the fender line (see pictures below for examples - FYI, the car is lowered on Eibach springs). Located in Southern California (Pomona area) and would prefer a local buyer so I don't have to ship these but I will if the buyer is willing to pay for the shipping (PM me with your zip code for a shipping quote). They are now off the car and sitting in the garage, so if you're local you can stop by and check them out.

SOLD & shipped out on 12/30/04. Thanks everyone.

Pics of the wheels (click on pics).

Here are some pics of the wheels on the car (click on pics).

CLICK HERE for more pictures of the wheels on the car.

Click on the pictures for close up pics of the tires & wheel spacers.

For all questions or inquires, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
Yes they're still available.

At this time, despite the many PMs I've received about it already, I don't want to separate the spacers yet since I want to sell it all as a package to somebody who is interested in that setup. If the wheels sell by themselves ($1200), then I'll sell the spacers separately but not until then.

For a shipping quote to FL, please PM me your zip code so I can give you an accurate quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back